So appears that Chris Ash Splash Ashton has departed Sale with immediate effect – no reasons yet given so let the speculating begin
my starters for 10….
- he wanted to be nearer his 2nd home close to Sarries
- (hopefully not) career ending injury
- a return to rugby league and proper northern Wigan
- he wanted to spend more time preparing a series of “stewie boy” comments on the BBC rugby pod that he and Bellend Care can share with their audience – “that bastard kept picking me despite the fact I couldn’t tackle!” etc
- with Farrell senior and Shaun Edwards tearing it up as international coaches he has decided to be the 3rd big Wigan international coach and has applied for Eddies job